2508 SE Stephens Street, Portland, OR
3838 SW Scholls Ferry Road, Portland, OR
2661 NW Birkendene Street, Portland, OR
2189 Fernwood Circle, Lake Oswego, OR
4668 Hastings Place, Lake Oswego, OR
914 SE Umatilla Street, Portland, OR
236 NE Roberts Avenue, Gresham, OR
3100 Westview Court, Lake Oswego, OR
DON L COURTNEY III
Don L Courtney III is one of Oregon’s most successful and highly regarded real estate agents. With over $35,000,000 in sales volume during his first three years in business, Don quickly became a Diamond-Platinum Member of Master’s Circle as one of the highest producing agents in the Portland Metropolitan Association of Realtors.
His impressive sales history fall second only to his commitment to his clients. Recognized in 2015 and 2016 as the top producing agent at Marcus Brown Properties, Don has helped many homeowners enjoy the smooth transactions he feels they deserve. “Providing my clients with transparency every step of the way, coupled with all the information available to help them make decisions, is my commitment to my clients. Integrity, energy, and my belief in service to others are what make me tick “
As a landlord himself, Don has rental properties in Portland and Eugene, Oregon. His keen sense of investment properties comes from years of commercial credit analysis at a large regional bank, prior to becoming a Realtor.
Beyond property, Don has earned his MBA from Portland State University, speaks Spanish, and enjoys international travel with his wife & two small children. He’s also an avid Gonzaga basketball & Oregon Duck football fan.
Huge Local Exposure
- Custom property website will be created
- Professional photography & videography
- Private promotion to Portland’s top producing Master’s Circle agents (make this a green hyperlink please)
- Paid “Coming Soon” exposure through the Zillow Premier Agent program
- “Just Listed” cards will be mailed to area residents
- Custom color property brochures
- Detailed description & a link to the property website will appear in the Realtors Multiple Listing Service
- For Sale sign will be placed on the property, with owners permission
- The property will be presented to over 35 Realty One Group agents, prior to listing
24-Hour Internet Promotion
The property will be featured online, on the following real estate websites:
- All local brokerages that pull data from the Portland Real Estate Multiple Listings service
- The property will be listed on Caimeiiu (Asian MLS) and will be translated to Chinese. Caimeiju can be found on top Chinese local search engines like Baidu, Google China, Bing, and Yahoo Taiwan.
- The property website will be featured on YouKu which is an Asian version of YouTube with 203 million monthly visitors. It will be translated into Mandarin.
- The property will be listed on Prestige MLS (European MLS) and will be translated into 13 different languages
I can't say enough about Don Courtney! He is a true professional from start to finish. I'm from out of state & he went above and beyond to make the transactions as smooth as possible - every step of the way. He's extremely knowledgeable about areas and neighborhoods in Portland, patient when explaining the process/transaction, very responsive which is so important, and overall a pleasure to work with. We not only found a home, and a friend as well. Thanks, Don!!
Don Courtney was a pleasure to work with. Knowing that my wife and I were in Portland only a few days to look for a vacation home, Don made himself constantly available to us by phone, email and in person - he took us out on property tours twice in the same day!! After we left Portland, Don was there at every step to help us put in our "best and final" and win a negotiation involving 10+ multiple offers. Further, once we were under contract, Don was extremely helpful getting us through inspections, and negotiating repairs & credits. I couldn't recommend Don more highly.
A consummate professional, just a down to earth genuine person throughout... I really appreciated how Don was always in the moment with us, making eye contact, paying attention and understanding our specific needs. He was never glued to his phone or made us feel in any way that we weren't his only clients. And he's really good with kids! Our children usually take awhile to warm up to new adults, but he had them comfortable almost from the get go. When we zeroed in on the property we liked, it didn't matter that it wasn't actually for sale. He somehow helped us to snag the one property in Portland that ticked every box on our wishlist.
I reached out to Don... and immediately felt like I had reconnected with an old friend. His consistently positive attitude and sense of humor made the home buying process enjoyable. I was truly impressed by his professionalism— genuine friendliness demonstrated when contacting listing agents, or his near immediate response time. I often felt like I was his only client because he would respond so quickly! Don provided excellent guidance and I always felt comfortable asking questions, which gave me total confidence in his abilities to help navigate a very competitive market. What else can I say? Don is a top class Agent and an overall terrific person.